Saturday 18 January 2014

BALANCE ME: Extra Care Radiance Face Oil

For Christmas I was given 'The Glamour Beauty Edit' box by Latest in Beauty as a present. It's really good as it's got a few beauty must haves that have been highly rated and talked about.

One of the products was a 10ml handy portable rollerball of Balance Me's Extra Care Radiance Face Oil. I'd never heard of Balance Me but my friend said she has bought a lot of their products and was really happy with them. Being a fan of Bare Minerals and other natural products I was intrigued. Balance Me make natural, high-performance, paraben and sulphate free, aromatherapy skincare products and they are made in the UK! :)

I was actually looking into buying a facial oil as the previous winter, I noticed my skin really drying out. There's nothing worse than flaky, dry skin especially when the weather is crap and nothing was helping it so this product came at the right time!



I've been using the oil over the last couple of weeks, as and when needed. I have to say that I was nervous about using oil as I'd never used one before and didn't want my face to get greasy or anything but I can happily report that it's perfect and does exactly what I need it to! It's thick enough to expel the dry skin at once but once it soaks in it, my skin feels so much softer and not greasy at all. It has got a slight fragrance to it but nothing too empowering or unpleasant. On their website it says you can mix a couple of drops (the bigger bottle has a pipette) with your day or night cream but I have just been using the oil by itself and it is great by itself. If I regularly used a day or night cream though, I'd probably mix the two together. 




Conclusion...

At £30 for a 30ml bottle it is pretty expensive but the price is the same for Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil which also has amazing reviews. Balance Me have the product I have (10ml rollerball applicator) available for £15 but I would personally spend the extra money when it runs out. Works out better value for money and I think the pipette would be better as the rollerball was a bit leaky even with tightening. A little goes a long way and I think the product actually lasts quite long so it's worth it. Every so often I think there are some things worth spending the little bit extra for and with this natural oil that works immediately on my dry skin, I would happily have buy it again. I've been told I may even get so addicted that I'll start using it even in the summer but we'll see about that lol...


... Love Nixx :)


Where to buy yours - Balance Me website, 10ml rollerball £15 or 30ml £30  https://www.balanceme.co.uk/face/product-family/extra-care/extra-care-radiance-face-oil/

No comments:

Post a Comment